Engraved children's cutlery from PURESIGNS
Your kids will love it!
Whether for birth, baptism, communion, birthday or simply because you want to give joy. With personalized, engraved children's cutlery and children's dishes, you are always right. Personalized children's tableware or cutlery from PURESIGNS emphasizes the value and creates a lasting memory thanks to the fine diamond engraving.
High-quality materials made of 18/10 stainless steel, lovingly designed designs and an exclusive packaging in connection with a name engraving on the front or back of the cutlery create a perfect gift for baptism, birth or birthday. PURESIGNS children's cutlery comes in a gift box.
Children's cutlery with engraving for christening is one of the most popular gifts and, thanks to the personal engraving, creates a memorial forever.
High quality diamond engraving
The fine diamond engraving is indestructibly engraved in fine lines in the stainless steel and thus creates a personalized and personal product for life. The engraving also makes it clear who the cutlery belongs to. Our high-quality children's cutlery with engraved name is perfect as a gift for birthdays, christenings, school enrollment, birth or Christmas.
If you have any questions about engraving or the customization of cutlery, call us. We would be happy to advise you on this.
Children's cutlery with engraving as a special gift
Personalized children's cutlery creates a lasting memory. Our individual and personal engraving gifts for boys and girls are available in a 4-part or 7-part set. The fine diamond engraving on our silver polished stainless steel cutlery for children is permanent and a personal gift for eternity. The name of your child is engraved on the stainless steel surface and is the perfect christening gift. The first cutlery becomes a really special gift thanks to the personal engraving of a name. In connection with the favorite motif on the children's cutlery and dishes and their own cutlery with name, the children are motivated to eat like the adults.
Delivery time & returns
Personalized children's cutlery has a delivery time within Germany of approx. 3-5 working days and the EU of approx. 4-7 working days
Personalized items cannot be exchanged.
How to order children's cutlery with name engraving
1. You are on the product detail page of a customizable product and see the three fields "Engraving text, font and position".
2. Click in the first field. Enter your desired text here, which you would like to have engraved.
3. Click in the second field. A dropdown menu opens with the two selection options "Script" and "Print". Select the font you want to have engraved here.
4. Click in the third field. Here you determine whether you want the engraving text to be engraved on the front or back. Some products do not allow engraving on the front or back for space reasons. In this case you cannot make your own selection
5. Place the item in the shopping cart.
6. Next, click on "Checkout" in the shopping cart. Then you only have to enter the relevant shipping and invoice data.
7. You will receive your desired text for the product you have selected within 3-5 working days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is diamond engraving? ?
Diamond engraving is an engraving technique with a very long tradition. With the help of a real diamond, any motif, pattern, picture and lettering can be engraved. The diamond engraving itself is a special way of giving a lettering an individual character.
Is there anything to consider with the engraving text?
You are completely free to choose your engraving text. Of course, you can also combine letters and numbers, for example to have your desired name and date of birth engraved. Depending on the children's cutlery selected, the space for the name engraving is limited. If your desired text is very long, please contact us in advance at +49 (0) 702199 299 60 XNUMX.
Can different engraving texts be engraved on a children's cutlery set?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have different engraving texts engraved on the respective child's cutlery. For technical reasons, each individual part can only be engraved with the same text.
Can you determine the position of the engraving yourself?
You can choose to have the text engraved on the front or on the back. Depending on which side you want to have your desired text engraved, there is then a predefined area for your text request. A specially selected position is unfortunately not possible.
Which cutlery items are engraved?
Knives, forks and two spoons are engraved on both the 4-piece and 7-piece sets. The individual engraving is engraved either on the front or on the back, as desired (for certain products only possible on the front or back).
How do I properly care for engraved cutlery?
PURESIGNS cutlery with engraving is dishwasher-safe and insensitive to acids and rustproof. Since toddlers are particularly susceptible to allergies, you should always use materials that are low in pollutants.
We generally recommend the following care tips:
- Sort cutlery items with handles down into the cutlery basket
- Do not leave cutlery items uncleaned for long periods
- Do not leave cutlery items soaked for a long time
- Do not transport cutlery items between porcelain and ceramic dishes
PURESINGS children's cutlery is always made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel. Thanks to the high-quality material, the children's cutlery is also particularly robust and durable.