Terms and conditions
Lauterweg 23, 73277 Owen
T. +49  7021. 992 99 60
F. +49  7021. 992 99 61
1. Without exception, we base our contracts on the following conditions. Individual agreements, in whatever form, take precedence over these terms and conditions.
2. We hereby object to conflicting general terms and conditions. General terms and conditions of the contractual partner do not become part of the contract even if we do not contradict them again.
II. Conclusion of contract, content of contract
1. Our offers shown on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to place orders. You will receive an order confirmation from us immediately after receipt of your order by email. The contract only comes into existence when we have confirmed the contract in text form (e.g. by email). However, we are obliged to notify any rejection of the order immediately. The customer is bound to his order three days after the order has been placed.
2. The order is placed by entering your data, including the payment method, within the framework of the specified order mask and is triggered by clicking on the order button.
3. Please note that the contract text for your order is not saved by us and can no longer be called up after the contract has been concluded.
4. You can delete and correct your details as part of the ordering process by pressing the delete key, and you can cancel the ordering process at any time, for example by switching to another page or by closing the browser. You can check your order again before clicking the order button.
5. Contracts can only be concluded in German.
III. Withdrawal, right of retention
1. You have a right of withdrawal if you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB. Please consider our Cancellation Policy and how to make a Model to explain the cancellation, You can find both on our website.
2. If you exercise your statutory right of withdrawal, you have to bear the direct costs of the return. In the event of revocation, we will bear the costs of sending the goods to you. This does not apply if you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer.
3. We can refuse to repay the purchase price until we have received the goods back from you or until we have proof that you have sent the goods to us. This does not apply if we have offered to collect the goods.
IV. Prices and payments
1. The stated prices are total prices including the applicable sales tax plus the specified shipping costs.
2. Payment must be made after receipt of the contract confirmation by bank transfer or by another payment method offered in the ordering process.
The delivery period specified in the offer applies. Delivery periods begin with the conclusion of the contract and with payment by the customer. If contract changes are agreed retrospectively, a delivery date or a new delivery period must be agreed at the same time if necessary.
If the delivered goods are defective, you are entitled to statutory liability for defects. We provide a guarantee in accordance with the statutory provisions, subject to the liability regulations in the following paragraph.
1. We are only liable in the event of intent and gross negligence on the part of the company or its vicarious agents or vicarious agents, as well as in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, ie those obligations the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner can regularly rely. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations that is not based on intent or gross negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable and typical damage.
2. The above provisions do not apply to injury to life, limb and health and to liability under the Product Liability Act.
VIII. Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment.
If you have any complaints, you can contact us using the contact details above. We check your concerns and respond as quickly as possible by email or phone.
X. Promotion vouchers / credit
The following conditions apply to PURESIGNS vouchers (and similarly to PURESIGNS credit). PURESIGNS vouchers for goods can be redeemed for all products posted on the PURESIGNS website, unless the redemption of PURESIGNS vouchers is excluded on the campaign overview or product overview page or it is a promotion that involves ordering via Website of a third party; this is expressly marked in each case. The purchase price of the ordered products must at least correspond to the value of the voucher, unless otherwise stated when the voucher was issued. PURESIGNS vouchers for shipping costs can be redeemed for the shipping flat rate incurred for orders placed on the PURESIGNS website, unless on the campaign overview or product overview page is redeemed by PURE SIGNSCoupons are excluded accordingly, or it is a promotion in which the order is placed on the website of a third party. PURE SIGNS-Vouchers will be based on codes that are provided to you personally; Codes usually expire after a single use. Validity period, minimum order value or other conditions are determined by PURE SIGNS determined and possibly announced in the corresponding doctorate; in this case the minimum order value refers to the purchase price including VAT and shipping costs are not taken into account. Only one per order PURE SIGNS- voucher to be redeemed; several PURE SIGNS-Vouchers cannot be combined. If you are buying an item where you have one PURE SIGNS- have used the voucher, cancel it, the voucher amount will not be refunded and the voucher cannot be used again; This does not apply if you have the PURE SIGNS-Purchase a voucher directly from PURESIGNS. With a PURE SIGNS- Voucher that you can not get directly from a payment of money PURE SIGNS you have not acquired PURE SIGNS- Purchase a voucher. A cash payment or interest on the PURE SIGNS-Gift vouchers will not take place. PURE SIGNS-Vouchers are issued personally to a member and cannot be transferred to a third party; Experienced PURE SIGNS from transferring a voucher, reserves itself PURE SIGNS the right to invalidate the relevant voucher. Referrals PURE SIGNS Since the voucher is only valid for new customers, it is necessary for a person to register for the voucher for the first time PURE SIGNS registers as a member. With the exception of a loss of the voucher, the PURE SIGNS is responsible for PURE SIGNS no liability for loss or theft of the voucher; Replacement vouchers will only be issued if PURE SIGNS is liable for the loss of the voucher. Further conditions or restrictions for redeeming promotional vouchers can be specified in the shop regulations or when the voucher is issued.
XI. Choice of law, place of jurisdiction
1. All contracts are based on the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
2. Our place of business is the place of jurisdiction for all claims from the business relationship if the contractual partner is a businessman. In this case, however, we are also entitled to sue the contractual partner at his general place of jurisdiction.
XII. Consumer arbitration board
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform, available here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We are ready to take part in an extrajudicial conciliation procedure before a consumer sacking center.
The General Consumer Arbitration Board of the Center for Arbitration eV, Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, is responsible.