Terms and Conditions
Lauterweg 23, 73277 Owen
T. +49  7021. 992 99 60
F. +49  7021. 992 99 61
1. Without exception, we base our contracts on the following conditions. Individual agreements, in whatever form, take precedence over these terms and conditions.
2. We hereby object to conflicting general terms and conditions. General terms and conditions of the contractual partner do not become part of the contract even if we do not contradict them again.
II. Conclusion of contract, content of contract
1. Our offers shown on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to place orders. You will receive an order confirmation from us immediately after receipt of your order by email. The contract only comes into existence when we have confirmed the contract in text form (e.g. by email). However, we are obliged to notify any rejection of the order immediately. The customer is bound to his order three days after the order has been placed.
2. The order is placed by entering your data, including the payment method, within the framework of the specified order mask and is triggered by clicking on the order button.
3. Please note that the contract text for your order is not saved by us and can no longer be called up after the contract has been concluded.
4. You can delete and correct your details as part of the ordering process by pressing the delete key, and you can cancel the ordering process at any time, for example by switching to another page or by closing the browser. You can check your order again before clicking the order button.
5. Contracts can only be concluded in German.
III. Withdrawal, right of retention
1. You have a right of withdrawal if you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB. Please consider our Refund Policy and I baked the Model to explain the cancellation, You can find both on our website.
2. If you exercise your statutory right of withdrawal, you have to bear the direct costs of the return. In the event of revocation, we will bear the costs of sending the goods to you. This does not apply if you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer.
3. We can refuse to repay the purchase price until we have received the goods back from you or until we have proof that you have sent the goods to us. This does not apply if we have offered to collect the goods.
IV. Prices and payments
1. The stated prices are total prices including the applicable sales tax plus the specified shipping costs.
2. Payment must be made after receipt of the contract confirmation by bank transfer or by another payment method offered in the ordering process.
The delivery period specified in the offer applies. Delivery periods begin with the conclusion of the contract and with payment by the customer. If contract changes are agreed retrospectively, a delivery date or a new delivery period must be agreed at the same time if necessary.
If the delivered goods are defective, you are entitled to statutory liability for defects. We provide a guarantee in accordance with the statutory provisions, subject to the liability regulations in the following paragraph.
1. We are only liable in the event of intent and gross negligence on the part of the company or its vicarious agents or vicarious agents, as well as in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, ie those obligations the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner can regularly rely. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations that is not based on intent or gross negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable and typical damage.
2. The above provisions do not apply to injury to life, limb and health and to liability under the Product Liability Act.
VIII. Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment.
If you have any complaints, you can contact us using the contact details above. We check your concerns and respond as quickly as possible by email or phone.
X. Promotion vouchers / credit
The following conditions apply to PURESIGNS vouchers (and, analogously, PURESIGNS credit). PURESIGNS vouchers for goods can be redeemed for all products posted on the PURESIGNS website, unless PURESIGNS vouchers cannot be redeemed on the campaign overview or product overview page or it is an action in which the order is placed via the Third party website; this is expressly indicated in each case. The purchase price of the products ordered must be at least equal to the value of the voucher, unless otherwise stated when the voucher was issued. PURESIGNS vouchers for shipping costs can be redeemed for the flat shipping costs incurred for orders on the PURESIGNS website, unless redemption of PURE SIGNSCoupons are excluded accordingly, or it is a promotion in which the order is placed on the website of a third party. PURE SIGNS-Vouchers will be based on codes that are provided to you personally; Codes usually expire after a single use. Validity period, minimum order value or other conditions are determined by PURE SIGNS determined and possibly announced in the corresponding doctorate; in this case the minimum order value refers to the purchase price including VAT and shipping costs are not taken into account. Only one per order PURE SIGNS- voucher to be redeemed; several PURE SIGNS- Vouchers cannot be combined with each other. When you are purchasing an item that you have a PURE SIGNS- If you have used a voucher, the voucher amount will not be refunded and the voucher cannot be used again; This does not apply if you have the PURE SIGNS-Bought a voucher directly from PURESIGNS against payment of a sum of money. With a PURE SIGNS- Voucher that you have not received in exchange for a direct payment PURE SIGNS you cannot purchase one PURE SIGNS- Purchase a voucher. A cash payment or interest on the PURE SIGNS-Gift vouchers will not take place. PURE SIGNS-Vouchers are issued personally to a member and cannot be transferred to a third party; Experienced PURE SIGNS from transferring a voucher, reserves itself PURE SIGNS the right to invalidate the relevant voucher. Referrals PURE SIGNS Since the voucher is only valid for new customers, it is necessary for a person to register for the voucher for the first time PURE SIGNS registers as a member. With the exception of a loss of the voucher, the PURE SIGNS is responsible for PURE SIGNS no liability for loss or theft of the voucher; Replacement vouchers will only be issued if PURE SIGNS is liable for the loss of the voucher. Further conditions or restrictions for redeeming promotional vouchers can be specified in the shop regulations or when the voucher is issued.
XI. Conditions of participation for social media competitions
The organizer of the competition is PURESIGNS GmbH, (address). The competition has no connection to Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest are only platforms on which PURESIGNS GmbH markets competitions. The recipient of the information provided is not Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest, but PURESIGNS GmbH. All questions, comments and / or complaints about the competition are to be addressed exclusively to PURESIGNS GmbH.
Eligible are people aged 18 and over who are resident in the EU. Employees of PURESIGNS GmbH or companies affiliated with it are excluded from participation.
3. Deadline for participation
Information on the deadline for participation can be found in the competition on the respective social media platform.
By participating in the competition, the participant accepts these conditions of participation. Participation in the competition takes place via participation on the respective social media channel. The prerequisites for participation, the duration of participation, the prizes and information on how to win can be found in the competition description on the respective social media channel. PURESIGNS GmbH reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time. This applies in particular in the event of force majeure or if the competition cannot be carried out or continued for other (organizational, technical or legal) reasons. In such a case, the participants are not entitled to any claims. The organizer reserves the right to exclude participants who use several e-mail addresses or the like to increase the chances of winning, technically manipulate the competition or the course of the game or otherwise violate these conditions of participation, at any time and without prior notice. In the event of exclusion, prizes and benefits can also be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed. The participation of lottery agencies and other automatically generated bulk mailings is expressly excluded and not taken into account when determining the winners. The purchase of products from PURESIGNS GmbH or from external competition partners does not increase the chance of winning.
5. Selection of winners
The winners will be determined by a random generator. The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable by the winner.
6. Prize notification
The winners will be notified within 7 days of the competition via Instagram direct message, Facebook direct message or Pinterest message. Entitlement to the prize expires and is awarded to another participant if the winner does not respond to the notification of the prize within seven days, if
all necessary contact information is not provided within the specified period or if the winner does not comply with these conditions of participation.
All information about the prize can be found in the competition itself on the respective social media platform. A cash payment of the prize is not possible.
8. Dispatch of the prize
The prize draw will be sent by us or our competition partners. There may be delays due to public holidays. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the data.
As part of this competition, we process the personal data (name, address and e-mail address, photo ID, payment information) for contacting the winner and for reimbursement of the order value.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) b) GDPR in connection with the contract. Participants have the right to free information about the personal data we have stored about them. Insofar as the legal requirements are met, they may also have the right to correct, block or delete this data. Furthermore, participants have the right to receive the personal data concerning them, which have been made available to everdop GmbH, in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
The delivery of the respective prizes cannot be provided with a guaranteed delivery date. This can vary depending on the competition partner. Further information on data protection can be found in the Data protection refer to.
10. Legal process
The judges' decision is final. The competition is subject to German law.
PURESIGNS GmbH is not liable for damages in connection with participation in the competition or with the acceptance and use of the prize, unless the competition provider or his vicarious agents act with intent or gross negligence. Any claims for compensation due to injury to life, body and health as well as essential contractual obligations remain unaffected.
12. Severance clause
Should one or more of the above clauses be wholly or partially void, ineffective
or be or become impracticable, the remaining conditions remain in effect. A corresponding valid clause takes its place. The same applies if there is a loophole.
XII. Choice of law, place of jurisdiction
1. All contracts are based on the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
2. Our place of business is the place of jurisdiction for all claims from the business relationship if the contractual partner is a businessman. In this case, however, we are also entitled to sue the contractual partner at his general place of jurisdiction.
XIII. Consumer arbitration board
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform, available here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We are ready to take part in an extrajudicial conciliation procedure before a consumer sacking center.
The General Consumer Arbitration Board of the Center for Arbitration eV, Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, is responsible.